Codes Administered by PPW
Regulations Administered by Planning & Public Works
Various titles of the Pierce County Code administered by Planning & Public Works are listed below and linked to the Online County Code.
This is not the official source for citation to the Pierce County Code. To ensure that you are viewing the most recent update of a particular section, chapter or title of the code, please contact the Pierce County Code Reviser at (253) 798-7777.
Pierce County shall not be liable to the user for damages of any kind, including lost profits, lost savings or any other incidental or consequential damages relating to the providing of the data or the use of it. The user shall have no remedy at law or equity against the county in case the data or map provided is inaccurate, incomplete or otherwise defective in any way.
- Title 1, Chapter 1.22 Hearing Examiner Code
- Title 2, Chapter 2.05 Planning & Public Works Fees
- Title 2, Chapter 2.114 Current Use Assessment
- Title 2, Chapter 2.88 Structures of Historical and Architectural Significance
- Title 4A—Impact Fees
- Title 7—Water Supply
- Title 8, Chapter 8.08 Public Nuisances
- Title 8, Chapter 8.09 Chronic Nuisance Properties
- Title 8, Chapter 8.31 Litter and Clean-Up Disposal Credit
- Title 11—Storm Drainage and Surface Water Management
- Title 13 Sewer Code
- Title 17A—Construction and Infrastructure Regulations—Site Development and Stormwater Drainage
- These Regulations include this title plus the Pierce County Stormwater Management and Site Development Manual (referred to as the Manual) incorporated herein by reference.
- Title 17B—Construction and Infrastructure Regulations—Road and Bridge Design and Construction Standards
- These regulation include this Title plus the Manual on Design Guidelines and Specifications for Road and Bridge Construction (referred to as the Manual) incorporated herein by reference.
- Title 17C—Construction and Infrastructure Regulations—Building and Fire Codes
- Title 18—Development Regulations—General Provisions
- Title 18A—Development Regulations—Zoning
- For a quick reference to commonly asked zoning questions, try Zoning—Quick Answers
- Title 18B—Development Regulations—Signs
- Title 18C—Development Regulations—Site Development
- Title 18D—Development Regulations—Environmental
- Title 18E—Development Regulations—Critical Areas
- Title 18F—Land Division and Boundary Changes
- Title 18G—Conservation Programs
- Title 18H—Forest Practices
- Title 18I—Development Regulations—Natural Resource Lands
- Title 18J—Development Regulations—Design Standards and Guidelines
- Title 18S—Development Policies And Regulations—Shorelines
- Title 19—Comprehensive Plan—History and Background
- Title 19A—Comprehensive Plan
- Further information of the Comprehensive Plan may be found at the Pierce County Code site.
- Title 19B—Community Plans
- Title 19C—Comprehensive Plan Procedures
- Title 19D—Other Comprehensive Planning Documents
- Title 19E—Capital Facilities Planning
- Title 20—Shoreline Regulations