Ice Bumper Cars
All About Ice Bumping
Zoom around and take a spin in Sprinker Recreation Center's Ice Bumper Cars! If you like bumper cars, come experience the thrill of driving them on ice!
With the ability to spin 360 degrees, it is a safe and fun way to provide excitement and entertainment for the whole family. So slide, spin, and bump your friends and family and send them twirling around the ice.
Before You Bump:
For maximum fun in our ice bumper cars, we recommend:
- Read all the requirements prior to your schedule ride
- Dress for the temperatures of the ice rink
- Please arrive and be ready to check in 10 minutes before your scheduled ride time
- Each ride is 15 minutes long, please be ready to board and unload in a timely manner.
- To operate a car alone, you must be at least 6 years old AND at least 42” tall.
- In order to carry a maximum of one additional passenger, the operator must be at least 18 years old and the passenger must be older than 3 and under 42". No charge for riders 3+ and under 42".
- Riders must wear flat, closed-toe-shoes. Flip flops, sandals and heeled shoes are prohibited
- Maximum combined weight of all occupants = 300 LBS.
- Private group rentals are available on Friday and Saturday nights from 10:00-11:00 PM.
- Private rental price is $450 includes 1-hour with up to 15 bumper cars, special effects lighting, audio aux connection, and exclusive game options. Ice skating can be included in the rental for an additional fee.
PRIVATE RENTALS ARE FULLY BOOKED THROUGH JANUARY 6 2020
Ice bumper cars can be added as a feature to any of our ice skating birthday party packages for an additional fee, based on availability.
NEW - Saturday and Sunday Ice Bumper Car Birthday Parties
Ice bumper cars are now available as an add activity on to our Ice Skating Birthday Party packages. Enjoy one 15 minutes bumper car session and a Saturday or Sunday ice skating session. Click here for more information and to book a party.
ICE BUMPER CAR RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY CALLING 253-798-4000. Online reservations are NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTED.