Check out our Facebook Live adventure each week beginning April 1, 2020 on our Specialized Recreation Facebook group for fun activities to try.
We will chat about a new topic and/or activity on Wednesdays at 2:00 p.m. starting April 1, 2020. We encourage you to keep checking this page for a current activity schedule, supply lists, and forms relating to each adventure.
- April 1 - WE COOK!
- April 8 - Play Bingo
- April 15 - Do the Craft!
- Tune in on April 9 for what craft we will be doing
- Tune in on April 13 for craft supplies and modifications
- April 22 - Jen’s Choice
- Tune in on April 16 to find out what Jen’s adventure will be
- Tune in on April 20 for adventure supply list
- April 29 - Sing Camp Songs!
- Tune in on April 23 as we talk about Camp Pierce
- Tune in on April 27 for Camp Lots of Fun information
Read about the program, including newsletters and an events calendar.
Browse information about the summer day camp designed for children and young adults with disabilities.
Summer camp specially designed for young adults ages 20-30 with disabilities
Club PIERCE provides enriching activities for young adults ages 20-30 years with special needs.