Go To Search
Click to Home
Find a Department
Report Crime
Call 911 to report an emergency or crime in progress.
To report a crime that has already taken place, visit or call the law enforcement agency that has jurisdiction where the crime took place. For a list of law enforcement agencies in Pierce County, click here.
Some property crimes may be reported online by clicking here.

Report anonymously! Call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.
When reporting a crime or incident, please be prepared to provide the following information:
• Your name (unless you wish to remain anonymous) and the phone number where you can be reached
• A description of what occurred, including date, time and location
• Number of suspect(s)
• Information on the suspect(s): name (if you know it), a physical description and any other relevant details
• Last known location of suspect(s)