Go To Search
Click to Home
Find a Department
Contact Us
Contact Information
Find the phone number you need to reach within the Pierce County Sheriff's Department (PCSD).



Phone Number

Emergency To report an emergency or any in-progress crime 9-1-1
Non-Emergency For incidents no longer in-progress (253) 798-4721 (#1)
Administration  To contact a member of PCSD Administration (253) 798-7530
Alarm Permit  Information about obtaining alarm permits (253) 798-4248
Civil Unit Information about civil paper service (253) 798-7520
Community Support Team Deputies assigned to work with communities using problem solving techniques (253) 798-4840
Crime Stoppers Provide suspect information anonymously (253) 591-5959
Detectives Division Criminal investigations information (253) 798-7530
Drug Activity Report drug activity (253) 798-7537
Edgewood Police The City of Edgewood Police Operation (253) 798-4960
Foothills Detachment Services for the Bonney Lake , Buckley and Orting areas (253) 798-4944
Gang Unit Reporting of gang activity (253) 798-4800
Hulk/Abandoned Vehicles To report information about abandoned vehicles and hulks on public roadways / areas (253) 798-3444
Jail Administration To reach the administration of the Pierce County Jail (253) 798-4668
Jail Booking Inquire about in-custody status of inmates (253) 798-4590
Mountain Detachment Services for the Eatonville, Roy and south county areas (253) 798-4963
Parkland-Spanaway  Services for the Parkland Spanaway area (253) 798-4840
Peninsula Detachment Services for the Gig Harbor area (253) 798-4940
Property Room Information about recovered property (253) 798-7522
Public Disclosure To file a public records request   (253) 798-7769
Reports Information about obtaining copies of incident reports (Law Enforcement Support Agency) (253) 798-7441
South Hill Precinct Main patrol facility for unincorporated Pierce County (253) 798-3278
Traffic Division Traffic enforcement and accident investigation (253) 798-4947
University Place Police City of University Place police operation (253) 798-4058