Go To Search
Click to Home
Find a Department

Clerk of the Superior Court- Criminal Questions

Show All Answers

1. How do I quash a warrant?
2. Can I pay my Superior Court ordered fines online?
3. Where do I get a Certificate of Rehabilitation to reinstate or obtain a concealed weapons permit?
4. How do I restore my firearm rights?