1. Auto & Boat

    Renew auto and boat license tabs, process title transfers, issue plates, and various permits.

  2. Business

    We license businesses that are engaged in regulated activities. Only businesses located in unincorporated Pierce County require a license from our office.

  3. Marriage

    Need to apply for or order a copy of your marriage license?

  4. Pet

    We license pets and respond to calls in unincorporated Pierce County, Orting, Fife and the towns of South Prairie and Carbonado.