Pierce County Parks and Recreation is now able to take registrations online for most programs. It's easy, whether you're at home of the office, it's now quick and convenient to register for your favorite activities and programs on our website.
To begin, request your online account. This can be done easily by selecting the Register Online Go! button below. This will take you to our ActiveNet welcome page.
On the welcome page, you can request your new online account. Then, enter your personal information and select your unique login ID and password, remember to keep these private. An email will be sent to you to activate your online account.
Please read all the information, especially sections regarding family information and refunds. Call our office at (253) 798-4177 for any additional information.
- A nonrefundable convenience fee of 5% of the total up to $2.50 will be charged for all online registrations. Payment will need to be made by MasterCard or Visa. Your registration will be processed through a secure server. You will be sent a receipt if you are registered for your class selection(s).
- Online registrations must be received by the registration deadline or at least three days prior to the start of class / program. Do not wait until the day of the class / program to register. If minimums are not met the class / program will be canceled.
- Please disregard any ActiveNet discounts / offers noted on your online registration receipts. These are neither approved nor authorized by Pierce County Parks and Recreation.
- Not all recreation programs and classes are available to register online at this time. Such as ice skating / hockey lessons, ZUMBA classes, Hacker Soccer Camp or the Foothills Dash. These classes / programs must be completed in person. Classes / programs not available for online registration will be view only.
- Picnic shelter reservations and facility rentals can be requested online. You will be notified within 72 business hours regarding the rental requests.
- After registering for your class / program, return to Pierce County Parks and Recreation website by clicking on the Parks logo at the top of the page.